Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Do Take Requests

By request ... here's a little video of Alex playing poker with Lea. A flashback to 2 years ago in our motorhome at Lake Tahoe (our last summer as it turned out) .... we were easily entertained .... hmmmm .... guess we still are :)


Fast forward to now .... and here's a little video I did this morning when I got up .... I don't think I'd even had my coffee yet but I was sooooo anxious to show off the additional fireworks we got in Mountain Home yesterday ....

2 comments:

  1. Alex looks like a real pro--what a cool video.
    I'm real excited about seeing your fireworks--looks like it could go on all night long with all that you have. Hopefully your weather will not be stormy. We had a squall go through early last evening with a high gust of 47 mph--it came down in buckets with sustained winds around 30 mph. We sure needed the rain but it didn't last long. We might get more this evening. We are going to the clubhouse for the annual 4th of July BBQ.
    Y'all be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat ... have fun at the BBQ. It's been storming off and on all morning .... by 7am I had gotten about 1/2 of the backyard lawn mowed before it started coming down pretty hard .... I just finished the other half in a gentle rain. Not sure what's going to happen tonight .... if it's raining then we'll set them off tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete