Saturday, December 11, 2010

bittlebox.com

I'm still working on the aesthetics of our website .... not being a webmaster I have to learn as I go along. The learning process of a new software program has been slowing me from getting this online (I've been trying to make the site iPad friendly) but now I'm just putting it up anyway along with it's size issues. It is fully functional with a PayPal shopping cart and checkout system.

I just added some silk scarves today after spending several hours yesterday scratching my head on how to best photograph them. So I opted with this approach of 1 full length photo and some detail insets.


The website is here ..... http://www.bittlebox.com/
If you can help promote the site by letting your email buddies know .... we'd sure appreciate it. It has a long way to go but we had to start somewhere :) and this is a start :) Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. It is done. Everyone, almost, in my email list. Such a great start on a web site. You both are so talented and I hope it takes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too added it to everyone on my e-mail list. Great site--y'all done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat ... we have a long way to go but it's a start :) Appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to send it to everyone on my e-mail list and I am not sure I even have an e-mail list. But I did successfully order a peg. Does that count? Great site BTW. Someday when someone knowledgeable drops by I will find my e-mail list and do the sending. I want you to be enormously successful.

    ReplyDelete