Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Mystery Square Revealed

Millie was convinced that this was her "mini patio" ....



She was pretty unhappy when we put this on it ....



It's our "stars and moon" fire pit. Not shown is a grill for cooking, a big dome spark cover, and a rainy weather cover. Kinda looks like a cauldron huh? ... I love that!



So Lea's back into turning ....



And I'm creating a lot of resin dust making PEG'S in "The Cave"



I painted the door to the cave black and the brick around it green .... must be some sort of childhood memory thing when I loved exploring the caves near my house.

So I'll leave you with the latest video of Sydny that Lea shot yesterday during her feeding time .... don't worry no worms ..... :)

3 comments:

  1. I just love your fire pit--that is beautiful. It will look sooo neat when there is a fire in it.
    Sydny has certainly grown--look at those nails--I'd hate for her to dig them in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ... I noticed those nail too when I was looking at the video. They're certainly made for digging into some hard ground.
    It's raining today ... a classic fall day .... very comfy just to hang out in PJ's all day .... after all .... it is Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fire pit too. I always enjoy videos of Sydny. Keep posting. I love it.

    ReplyDelete