Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Mystery Square

There once was an area in our back yard that I call "The Batting Cage" .... it was a garden, fenced in to keep the deer and birds out. Lea and I had other plans for half of it so a while back we tore it down. Now it's a few months later and in less than 24 hours we transformed the weed patch into something else. Here's the photos .....







and the "Batting Cage" then and now .....




I'm calling it the "Mystery Square" because what we're putting on it is on it's way to us .... for now I'll let you guess but when it comes I'll show :)

When we were done we figured the dogs and us deserved a little drive out to our favorite area to hunt for stepping stones. The road is a little rough in spots but the van does just fine .....



There's even an occasional house ....



Kinda spooky in places but actually quite beautiful. And yes .... we found some great stones.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have a guess as to what the "mystery square" is going to be. I can't wait to see. Love the picture of the old tumble down house.

    ReplyDelete