Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where The Dogs Play

In response to Bobbie's question as to whether Lea's WindChimes are tuned .... well .... no ..... they still need some work but they do sound nice .... have a listen ....

Windchimes01 by OzarkRains

Sydny is doing really good. We need to do a PetCo run (no Petsmarts around here) to pick her up a few things. Lea and I were going to go to Jonesboro today but it was such a nice day and tomorrow may rain so we postponed going until tomorrow. Here's the most recent photo ....



and the most recent video .....



I'm really starting to believe that Lea and that box turtle are communicating ..... Lea ....."eat your worm" Sydny .... "ok mom"

This morning we all went down to the river to play .... well ..... except Lea who brought her newest video camera along to shoot a little stock footage. I'm not sure what possesses someone to take a $3,000 camera into the dogs backyard water playground but it's what she did. I, however, only took what I could fit in my pockets. Here's a little video ....

6 comments:

  1. The chimes sound really good, a nice rich sound. It seems Sydny has grown since the last photos. She must be obeying her mommy and eating those worms. Could your life be any better???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Could you life be any better???" .... it just did .... Lea's sisters coming to visit! Yeaaaaa!
    Huge storm night before last and we were afraid the wind chimes were going to break loose and crash through our window but they held on .... whew.
    Sydny got lots of new stuff. We went to Petco in the big city yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of your chimes--they are sooo soothing.
    Sydny definitely looks like she has grown. She has to be THE most pampered turtle in the world !! What a life she has!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received my prize today!!! Thank you, Marlene. My orgone generator is so beautiful and I can wear it around my neck as jewelry, even better. I have my pyramid by my computer to generate good energy there and stave off computer problems. I'm afraid it is only working sporadically as I keep having problems with my keyboard. The CPU is fine so maybe it only works on that part of the compluter. I keep my little pink one by the bed to generate good energy so I can sleep. That one is not working so well. I continue having problems getting to sleep at night. I think I will put all three by the bed tonight and see if their combined forces can get me a good night's sleep. Maybe I am taking the wrong approach. Maybe my bedside one is generating so much energy I have too much energy to sleep. I'll have to do some research on that one. Thanks again for my beautiful new piece of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie .... you are very welcome. Actually the generator next to your computer won't stave off computer problems but it will help to reduce the effects of DOR (Deadly Orgone). DOR is produced by EMF waves which flow through your home from the outside power lines, cell towers, TVs, computers, microwave ovens, cell phones, etc. .... ok ... probably too much info but enough to make the point that it won't fix your computer :) The simple version of what they will do is to convert negative energy into positive energy .... so focus your intent .... it will work :) .... and if at the same time .... they look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat . . . Sydny is pretty pampered but you might be surprised how many people take their turtle love to a serious hobby. If you're interested I'll send you a link to a popular forum. She gained 1 gram today! And you noticed:)

    ReplyDelete