Friday, October 15, 2010

Thumbs Up!




Lynda and John are packing up and moving from Huntington Beach Ca. to Cherokee Village! Lynda bought this really cute yellow house on 2 lots sitting across the street from Lake Navajo and across the lake from Diana and Nancy. What doesn't show in the photos is the second lot that looks like a park in the forest. Lynda is an artist so in this environment she won't have to go far from home to paint. The house also has an attached garage with lots of windows that will be perfect for her studio. We're so happy for her! Way to go Lynda! The thumbs up photo was taken about 5 seconds after she got off the phone finding out she got the house.

The leaves are falling and the colors are still beautiful. We went for a little hike near our house next to Otter Creek which is pretty dry right now but as you can see in this photo .....

it carries a lot of water at times

But for now it's really fun to walk around in ...


With just a trickle of water running & sounding so pretty .... I must take my field recorder and record the sound for you next time I go.


We took Lynda to Memphis yesterday so she could go home and pack. It's a long day so we take the "kids" with us. Millie held onto Lynda almost the whole way there ...

Yes ... I took this while driving :)

We stopped at the "Turtle Creek" mall in Jonesboro on our way back, it's about an hour and 15 minutes from home so we don't go to the mall as often as we used to but it does make it special.


The place is huge with all our favorite stores ....


Put your Sombrero back on get your taco off the floor Bobbie ..... you know the real reason we stopped at the mall was because I wanted to go here ....


Because I love to decorate for Halloween!

Boo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It sounds like everybody that is anybody will soon be living in Arkansas. Maybe it is time for me to put my house up for sale. I don't know that I have another move left in me, however.

    ReplyDelete