Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday......

.... blogger went down and dumped everyone's past 20 something hours worth of posts .... for me it was only 1 post but for those who make many posts a day it was drastic. It's looking like they're starting to get the posts back up and they've opened the ability to write new posts back up but it looks like comments are still missing.
So here I am and here's a little video I made yesterday ....


Today I went to the lumber yard and bought 12 8'x2x4's and began making the frame for the trellis that going to go around 2 sides of the garden. It was raining off and on so I had to keep dragging all my S**T back and forth to the shop but by the end of the day it was framed and sunny!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the sound of the water in your video--that was soooo relaxing. It doesn't look like you would have enough swing-area for your river swing, Tarzan or should I say Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .. you're right Pat ... I don't have enough swing area but it's fun to think about anyway :)
    I'm always blah blah blahing on my videos so when I can I'll try to include some silent time so nature can be heard instead of me :)

    ReplyDelete