Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clear Skies and Alex

The "deckvision" this morning ....


The skies were parting and letting the sunshine through but it was windy and at 19 degrees on the thermometer this morning, I imagine the windchill took it down to like zero ... cause it was really windy and blowing snow off the trees and roof. I tried to get a shot of the blowing snow cause it was so awesome but I was unsuccessful :( .... so I took a photo of the front yard instead ....

This afternoon I did the tennis shoe slide across the bottom of the driveway while stupidly trying to get from one side to the other ... but I did stay on my feet :) .... way too cold to play in the snow today so Lea made another batch of beer .... I was hoping she'd entertain me while playing with the dogs in the backyard again.

So I got 3 emails in the past week asking about Alex, our bird. Seems he's never in the videos ... which is true because everytime you point a camera at him .... he screams .... although I can relate it's still obnoxious .... but just to prove we didn't send him off to play with the eagles .... Lea shot this short video of him today ...


Sydny is next :)

1 comment:

  1. I continue to enjoy the "deckvision" feature. Loved the video of Alex. Looking forward to an update on Sydny.

    ReplyDelete