Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Short Walk

The "deckvision" this morning at 8am


At around 11am


And then around 3pm


We decided to take a walk around 1pm. Since the snowplows were getting the roads plowed it seemed like a good time for a walk ..... a short walk as it turned out .... but I did strap on my little fisheye waterproof video camera that I use in the river .... I love the 8mm home movie quality even if I do look pretty dorky .... ok ... dorkier .... wearing it.


Our river tubes are coming out tomorrow :) We love sledding!

3 comments:

  1. I just love snow EXCEPT when I have to be out driving in it. It is so peaceful looking. Have a ball sledding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat .... don't much care for driving in it either .... I once rolled my Jeep of a cliff after slipping on black ice ... I'm very lucky to have survived, so I treat icy roads with lots of respect. But sledding in the back yard is the way to go ... will be posting video later today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the stroll. That's as close as I want to get to a walk in the snow. Can't take the cold anymore.

    ReplyDelete