Monday, January 10, 2011

First Snow of 2011

The "deckvision" this morning ....


And here's one out the bedroom window .... that's our Magnolia tree on the left looking very winter-like pretty .... dogwood is on the right and the street in the background


But the real stars this morning was Millie and Lea. Sometimes you just happen to be at the right place at the right time and filming. I started laughing so hard while I was filming this that I had to replace the audio.

I alway thought there was something dangerous about those long scarfs :)

5 comments:

  1. What fun . . . in the first snow of 2011!
    (Forgive me if I can't get TOO excited about 2 inches of snow . . . being from Vermont, you know.) ENJOY, y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. Can't imagine it without the great sound track. I love starting my day with a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cold to me!! How much snow did you get? 3 to 4 inches? I think Gracie and Bud would have fun playing in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys, Just wanted you to know we really enjoy your blog. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments everyone! We didn't get a lot of snow, maybe 2 inches Sunday night and another inch or so last night. I don't ever want to live in a place again that gets "feet" of snow .... been there ... done that ... but this we really love ... it's exciting, beautiful and fun. And yes ... Diana ... Gracie and Bud will totally love playing in the snow. I watched our "girls" this afternoon having sooooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete