Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Crossing Finds

Here's some stuff we picked up yesterday at "The Dear Crossing" ....

Striped glasses .... we had 7 & 7's out of them last night and they worked real good :)



And they fit perfect into these plastic coasters .....





And we had to have these Tiki Salt and Pepper shakers to go with the striped glasses and coasters ....



And Mr. Dear Crossing wrapped everything up real nice in newspaper and them put them into this zippered vinyl bag ..... hmmmm ..... he must be very good at his recycle .... gotta love it!



3 of the 5 crates I got are now in place and holding quite a few books quite nicely ....



The other 2 had dividers in them making them perfect to table top storage. You might be able to spot them in this photo ....



So this room is getting close to being finished ..... at least for now. I should be able to post the "before and after" sometime this week.

4 comments:

  1. I can see you are embracing your inner Arkansas. So kitchy, in a good way. Love your office photo. What is that to the right of your desk? It looks like a bin of stuffed animals - all pretty similar with black noses and white blaze faces. Are you selling them or are your dogs insanely spoiled? Or what is that I am seeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha Ha .... yep .... those are my stuffed animals ...... not really :) That's one of Andi's blankies (they're puppies) ... if I just leave it on the floor when she's not using it, I'll skid across the room on it so I just toss it aside.

    "embracing our inner Arkansas" .... well maybe but if you saw the stuff we brought with us that's been in storage since we had a house before then you might realize that we've always been a little off .... maybe a lot off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your office space--real cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat ..... it's very peaceful ..... that was my goal.

    ReplyDelete