Friday, June 11, 2010

Chopping and Nailing

Not much in the way of pictures for today. We spent most of the day wainscoting the room in the basement
I chopped .....



Lea nailed and Millie supervised ....



But the best part of the day was this afternoon when our tree/land clearing guy came to really do some serious planning on our path to the river. He was here yesterday but just to kind of get a general idea. So I changed into jeans (left my iPhone in my shorts pocket so that's why there's no photos) and we went for a walk in the forest. David .... that's the tree guy .... is a real nature boy and understands the importance of keeping as many trees as possible. We plotted out a really nice path and I think when it's all done we're not only going to have a great path to the river but we will also have a park like setting in the trees. We are really excited! Looks like they will start the work late next week and I'll be taking lots of pictures!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and emails .... I'm glad that you're enjoying this blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be glad to come and help. I'm really good at Millie's job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee .... I could just see you laying on the floor licking your ...... tail :)

    ReplyDelete