Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clocks & "The Pink Bathroom"

So we went into Hardy today to visit a couple of our favorite shop owners .... one that writes me checks and the other that we write checks to ... the second being The Hardy Pottery Shop. We wanted some nice stuff for "the pink bathroom" since ..... it's pretty much done! We ended up getting a couple nice throw rugs and a couple of clocks. Here's the one I got for "the blue bathroom" ....
It's a fish and it has 2 pendulums .... 1 is a worm and the other is a sailboat (which is the one that's on there now)

I should have shot a close-up of the one in "the pink bathroom" but you can see it in this shot that I did to show off our progress ....

It's a turtle! I'll shoot a better one soon ... I know you can hardly wait :)

So now that everything's cleaned up in there ..... I'm ready for a bath ..... I've been waiting a long time to take a bath in that bathroom ..... so tonights the night ..... and when I'm done ..... I'm gonna watch the first movie on this :)

"The Egg and I"

2 comments:

  1. I love the way your problem pink bathroom turned into such a beautiful room. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bobbie .... it really did turn into a beautiful room. I took the best bath of my life last night. Laying in the tub under candle light and looking up is like looking up into a dark night sky .... so .... gotta put in some stars.

    ReplyDelete