Friday, November 26, 2010

The Long Shadow Season Is Coming

Dinner was great last night .... we ate at 7pm and it was worth the wait .... never have been able to keep it very traditional.
27 degrees this morning .... the storm blew threw last night without dropping any snow but everything was icy this morning ....

I don't think anyone played any golf today.

Seemed like a good time to start a little holiday decorating. This is the window in my studio ....

Between Walmart and Lowes I have acquired lots of LED lights to decorate the outside of the house along with some other cool stuff like candy cane striped rope lights, path bulbs and other misc. stuff ..... now if it would just warm up a little bit so I can work without mittens on I could get started.

You really do know that winter is upon you when your shadows look like this ....

2 comments:

  1. Brrrr-looks verrrry cold there! Your decorations are looking real pretty. I loved the pic of the long shadows--what a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat .... I'm always happy when I get a good picture with Andi in it .... I just love her so much. She was really curious about who all the long people were in front of us :)

    ReplyDelete