Monday, November 8, 2010

Wood & Millie Loves Ellie!

Here's the view from the deck this morning .... the golf course has been frozen every morning for the past few days ....


So yep .... it's cold but so far it's only cold at night and early morning. It was 27 day before yesterday, 32 yesterday and 32 this morning .... but .... it was 72 this afternoon! I love this weather!!!!!!

Our fireplace heatilator system works really good. There's 2 vents into the family room, 1 into the living room and 1 into the "pink bathroom" .... so .... we need to keep ourselves well stocked up on wood. This is me today looking like a mountain woman heading off into the woods with my little chain saw to cut downed wood ....


And when I was all done ..... Millie gave me a big hug and bunches of really wet and sloppy kisses ....


Kinda reminds me of this ....

Millie loves Ellie! Pass that on :)

1 comment:

  1. I came over to Phyl and Donna's and saw the pic!!!! I loved it and it made me miss her a ton more!!!! Kisses, kisses Ellie

    ReplyDelete