Friday, November 12, 2010

Flat Tires and Shop Workers

First off .... here's this mornings sunrise ...


So we had our oil changed at Walmart the other day and when they were done and I was paying they told me that our battery tested bad and we needed a new one. So this morning we had to go to the dump to recycle the cardboard boxes that we took out of Lynny's garage and were occupying way too much space in our car (we missed the Lions club recycle hours on Wednesday by 15 minutes). So we figured we could go to the dump recycle center and then go back to Walmart to get our battery ..... but .... we got a flat tire after coming off the dirt road to the dump. I've never been much of a AAA person but it just so happens that we joined before the moving trip out here. Wow ... it came in handy .... stuck on a lonely road with a flat. Anyway the roadside guy put on that little bicycle tire looking thing and we were on our way. We really needed new tires so we went to a local tire shop where they use men to change tires and dogs to check under the car ...... really .... I have proof ....



I just love Arkansas!

6 comments:

  1. Bicycle tire looking thing????? giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy ... well I don't know what to call that tiny little spare tire .... it looks like one on those bikes from the 1800's that had a giant front wheel and a tiny little back wheel ... ya know a "bicycle tire looking thing" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kiddin ya about the tire but most folks call it a donut, ummmmmm ya know what? I think I like the bicycle tire looking thing better(giggle).

    OOOOOOH NOOOOO, DONUTS, another weakness

    ReplyDelete
  4. A donut??? That just makes no sense at all for a tire but I'm with you on the kind you eat ..... OMG .... make mine Krispy Kreme please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried Krispy Kremes, wasn't to impressed but guess what? I ATE IT ANYWAY giggle

    ReplyDelete