Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Post A Day Challenge

I really let my postings slip so I've decided that I will make a daily post even if it's just one picture or just one video or just one wise statement. Now we'll see how long I can do this :)

Fall is fading as the wind is blowing all the leaves off of the trees ..... it is so beautiful I can hardly stand it. Here's a couple of photos ....



You all know that's the view from our deck but here's a pretty little tree at Lake Cherokee about 1/2 mile from our house.

6 comments:

  1. I think you are going to enjoy all the seasons in your new home. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobbie .... it's hard for me to not spend every minute looking outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gauntlet has been thrown down. You are a marvel and I will look forward to something from that beautiful country each day. We have had stuff going on, a trip to the ocean and some construction, that I want to catch up on so maybe I will get to it now. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mir ... I'll be checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't mind I used your first photo as my wallpaper. It is sooooo beautiful. Everytime I look at it, I feel as if I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat .... you are welcome to use any photo you like for your wallpaper .... it's an honor :)

    ReplyDelete