Sunday, November 7, 2010

Crystal Peak (not in Arkansas)

I recently came upon a container full of crystals that Lea and I dug up last summer on a mountain top in Nevada. It reminded me that Lea made a video of our day trip to Crystal Peak, so since I'm doing a post a day and I've been spending my entire Sunday working on my website (which I did manage to get a PayPal shopping cart up and working) I thought I'd post that video. Bobbie would say .... "I did nothing interesting today" which may be true ..... but if you dig around in your closet a bit you can always find something interesting to share .....

2 comments:

  1. We have been there and it is so fun. Can't remember finding much. But the fun is in the getting out. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really strong feeling that you and Liv would have been there. The first time we went we didn't much .... but the next time we went, we went around the back side and dug into the side of the mountain and found some really really nice crystals! They are there .... you just need to get lucky and pick the right spot to dig.

    ReplyDelete