Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Lights .... the beginning

Another frosty start to the day with the thermometer at 28 degrees when I took this snapshot


You know what to expect .... you know what I'm going to do .... yesterday's post started it and now the tip of the iceberg is exposed .... every time I hang another string of lights, twist another rope light around a post, stick some path lights in the ground .... you will see it here. So stay if you dare .... run if you can because we just entered .... the holiday season!

So I got this really cool 11' extension pole with a sort hook at the top to hang lights with ....


So the first string is in place .... it's just the beginning :)


So I saw a little bit of this movie yesterday on IFC (independent film channel) and what I saw was pretty funny, so I headed over to filmous today and downloaded it for my iPad .... I love B movies

Storyline:
Recruited by the U.S. government for their unique ability to lie, cheat and fight, Amy, Max, Janet and Dominique join an underground academy of secret agents known only as D.E.B.S. These crime fighting hotties set out to save the world and keep their lipstick perfectly applied while doing so. Now the girls must combine their skills for their most important mission- to capture vexing vixen Lucy Diamond, the deadliest criminal the world has ever known. When D.E.B.S. star player, Amy, falls for Lucy, chaos erupts and the D.E.B.S. loyalty is put to the test.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Marlene, you would hate the movies I like to watch. Your movie gave me quite a good laugh. The movie could never live up to your description. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete