Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The "Pink Bathroom" and Holiday Lights

So we painted the "pink bathroom" dark purple, it almost looks black unless the light hits it right. We also regrouted the tile black and recaulked the bathtub (no ..... silly .... not black .... it's white). So here's a small section .... once it's all cleaned up in there I'll shoot a picture of as much of the bathroom as I can get in a shot.


At some point during the installing of the rock, one popped out so instead of replacing it with a rock .... I built a "PEG" into the hole .....


Every time we walk into that bathroom it gets more bizarre ..... we just can't seem to let it be .... but it will have good energy! :)

So Halloween is over and our yard was a HUGE success with the kids ..... they loved it! So now I'm starting to think about holiday lights ..... this is going to be fun. I know for sure that I'm going to invest in LED's to save energy and I'm going to put it lot's of hooks so I can hang them easier in the upcoming years. There's a website that sells lots of lights http://www.christmaslights.com/ so what I can't get at Walmart I'll have to get there.

So far here's what I like at Walmart


Yes that's a picture of the box on the shelf ..... they had their holiday stuff out the day after Halloween ..... kinda early but it's got me excited so that's ok :)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the pink bathroom, especially the addition of the peg. What a cool idea. The deep purple walls look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobbie .... you keep me encouraged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The walls are purple? mmmmmmh, they look black on this end.

    WOOOOHOOOOO, I just love the Wal-Mart ( wally world ). Alas, another weakness.

    ReplyDelete