Friday, November 19, 2010

Lynda & John Arrive In Cherokee Village

First off .... here's the sunrise this morning .... it's a little hard to see but there was a low lying fog layer along the river ....


Poor Lea's been sick with a cold for the past few days, she hasn't been too happy about me taking photos of her during her sick days so in this one I cropped her out but she and the dogs were all cuddled up with tons of blankets on the couch .... here's what I could show :)


And last for today is another "home movie" .... I shot the drive down Lynda's road to her house yesterday (we went over there to air it out and do a little cleaning) and then our meeting up with them today at the Sinclair station in Cherokee Village which is the U-Haul rental place. John needed to return the car trailer so he could back the U-Haul up their driveway. No video of this but we were like a caravan from there driving down the road .... It was me in the lead, followed by Lynda, followed by Lea driving John's truck and then John in the U-Haul. Tomorrow will be the unpacking of the U-Haul day ... oh boy :)

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to now have family close by. I am happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is better than having family near by. When my sister lived in the park, I was sooo happy and ever since she went back to Texas, I've missed her so much BUT we "see" each other almost everyday on Skype--that sure helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very good to have family close by .... something we've really never had. Thank you Bobbie. And Pat .... I can understand your missing your sister, she's a really nice person and I really liked her .... I missed her too when she went back to Texas .... tell her I said "Hi" .... or is it "Howdy" :)

    ReplyDelete