Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Morning, Lea's Burl and Lynda's House

This morning from the deck ....


And from my "studio" ,,,,

Millie will hang out in any room that music is playing .... she likes my guitar playing ok but really loves Lea playing the drums

You may remember a few weeks ago that a Hardy shop owner gave Lea a couple of tree burls .... I posted some pictures of her power washing them off ..... well .... here's an update showing her carving one of them .... it's amazing .... it looks like a giant leaf!


And the greatest news of all ..... Lynda's house closed on Tuesday!!!!! John and her will be here next week! We went by the house today to start doing some cleaning for her .... won't need much, it was left in nice shape. So here ya go Lynny .... here's what it looked like today with a lot less leaves on the trees ..... it's such a cute house and the property is soooooo beautiful!



I made Toll House cookies this evening and they just cooled off enough to grab a hold of one .... if I could pass it through cyberspace to you ..... I would .... but I can't ..... so I'm going to eat yours :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the burl is going to be absolutely beautiful. Can't wait for an update on that. The cookie is so tempting I am almost tempted enough to get myself into the kitchen and make some. Almost being the operative word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only weakness....CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy .... your "only weakness" .... now that's funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't fool you, HUH Miss Sassy Pants ????

    ReplyDelete